Saturday, March 22, 2014

Current obsession....

I haven't been doing a ton of exciting things in the kitchen lately, hence the lack of posts.  Don't worry, I have been keeping Mr. Lucky and Mehgan fed but nothing new or interesting.

While I am not creating in the kitchen I have been indulging in my new obsession: jewelry making.  I am having so much fun making earrings, bracelets, necklaces and pins.  It is so much fun and I am really finding a creative streak with this.

Mr. Lucky gave me some kits awhile ago that gave me basic instructions that I have used with tons of other designs.  The kits came with everything I needed to make a few pieces but they also gave me the confidence to go buy new supplies and create my own designs.  I kept all my little instruction books and still reference them from time to time.

Here are a few pictures from my hoard of supplies and some of the things I have made.  Maybe when I get a little more confident I will do a tutorial. Wouldn't that be fun?

Trying to stay organized.

Box #2

Box #3
I love the color of these flowers.

How amazing is this cameo? I love it!

This one I made on a whim.

I love these blues.

These beads came from a necklace of my grandmother's.

This design came from one of the kits.

I am definitely drawn to shades of blue.

Find inspiration everywhere.  Even the hardware store.

I am really have a lot of fun with this and I have a project list a mile long.  I love trying different styles and techniques, so much fun!

Talk with you soon!

JEM

0 comments:

Post a Comment