Saturday, September 7, 2013

This will always be home....

 It really is so nice to be home.  I love spending time with my brothers and my parents and most of all my nephews. Here are a few pictures of the boys from their sleepover with Auntie NeeNee (me).

Oliver eating his Goldfish.
Daddy gave Ollie crazy hair.
Aedan being a ham.
Aedan playing dead.
Brothers climbing Nana's tree.
I was also able to spend some time with my niece Mehgan and my BFF Chelle.  We went to Castle Island for dinner and a walk along the water, it is one of my favorite places in Boston.  I have been going there practically since birth.

There is a great clam shack (for lack of a better word) named Sullivan's that has hot dogs, burgers, fries, fried seafood, and the best onion rings I had had in a good long time.  We got a little of everything and shared.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of our dinner.

We had perfect weather, perfect company and a perfect dinner.  Here are some of the pictures from that night.







My girls :) Chelle on the left and Mehgan on the right.

I am planning a few more posts before I head back to Utah in two weeks so stay tuned.


Talk with you soon....








0 comments:

Post a Comment