Thursday, September 12, 2013

Good friends, good food, and lots of laughs....

Last night Mr. Lucky organized a group of our friends and some co-workers to go out to dinner at our of our favorite restaurants, Joe's American Bar & Grill.  We went to the location in Franklin, MA.

Joe's is American food done well. The atmosphere is casual with dark wood and navy blue decor.  I don't think I have ever had a bad meal there.  I also don't think I have ever had a bad service experience there either, everyone is always very friendly.

Last night we had a party of nine.  Our friends Cathy, Glenn, Colleen, Sean and Mike and Mr. Lucky's two co-workers.  We had such a great time.  There were ten conversations going on all the time and tons of laughs.  I am sure you know how it gets when old friends get together.

No, my friends are not evil! 


Me and Mr. Lucky.  (I hate my pics taken but I had to prove I am real)
For dinner I had a cup of clam chowder, a burger with cheddar cheese and caramelized onions that came with some really good fries and for dessert a sour cherry crisp with vanilla ice cream.  Everything was delicious.  A good New England Clam Chowder is not something you can get in Utah so I have been getting it everywhere I can while I have been here.  The sour cherry crisp was so, so good!  I had to battle Mr. Lucky for it even though he got his own dessert.  Punk!

We still haven't decided where we are heading tonight but I am sure it will be someplace we can watch the Patriots game!  Go Pats!

Talk with you soon....

0 comments:

Post a Comment