Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A New Start

Well, I am back. Mr. Lucky and I are settling into our new home and we are truly loving it.  We are so glad we made the decision to buy rather than continue to rent.  This really is our dream house.

While we may miss "home", we are really enjoying living in Utah.  Have I mentioned how gorgeous it is here?  So completely different than New England.  We have met some amazing people and have done so much fun stuff.  Our fun to-do list is long and getting longer by the day.

I am sure you'd like to get a peek at my kitchen.  Here it is. 

Yes, that is a gas stove! Finally!!

A little messy, I am cooking a few things today.

I love my island!
What do you think?  I love it!  I will say that the dark floors take a little getting used to but I don't have much else to complain about.  I finally have a gas stove after 11 years.  I hate hate hate hate electric stoves but I had to learn to live with them but NO MORE!!!! 

So, now that we are mostly organized and settled I will be cooking a lot more and sharing with you.  This house has also allowed me to have my very own crafting space and, if you'd like, I will share some of those projects with you as well. 

See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment