Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hiatus

As you may have noticed I have taken a bit of hiatus from blogging.  I am planning to continue this for a while.  I am not sure when I will be back.  I am finding that I am just winging it in the kitchen and the camera has been getting in my way.  So I'd rather just go with it and not have to worry about documenting everything.

Mr. Lucky and I have also been very busy.  We are buying a house.  I cannot tell you how excited I am.  I have never bought a house before!  It is being built right now so we aren't moving in until January.  I don't know how I am going to make it until January.

I want to thank each and every one of you for reading this blog.  I am planning to eventually get back to writing and photographing my recipes but for now there will be radio silence......

Talk with you someday soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment