Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Heading Home....

Welcome to Massachusetts Pictures, Images and Photos On Friday Mr. Lucky and I are heading back to Massachusetts for a friend's wedding and a visit with family. We are driving, it should be quite and adventure. We are doing the drive in three days, one less day than we took when we moved here. I cannot wait to get "home". I still, and probably always will, call Massachusetts home. It makes Mr. Lucky crazy. Maybe that is why I do it.

There are so many things I want to do while we are back east. The most important is probably to eat my fill of good fresh New England seafood. Broiled, fried, or baked, I am not picky.

seafood_fresh Pictures, Images and Photos

Beyond the seafood there are a few great restaurants that I miss out here. Not Your Average Joe's is one of them.  While we are visiting Mr. Lucky's mom we will definitely be going there!  They serve the most amazing foccacia bread with an olive oil and Parmesan cheese dipping sauce.  Their menu has delicious seasonal specials and there is something for everyone.  Try the Peanut Butter Thing for dessert, it is to die for!  Sal's Pizza is another place I am looking forward to going.  We cannot find decent pizza out here.  You saw in this post that I finally just had to make my own. Sal's large pizza is 19" and 3 pounds of goodness.  I am drooling now just thinking about it.

Buffalo Pizza Pictures, Images and Photos

Now I really can't wait to get home!  We are basically going to be driving and sleeping this trip so I probably won't have too much time to stop and take pictures but I will see what I can do.  I will most definitely post updates while we are in Massachusetts.  You'll have that seafood right along with me.

Talk with you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment