Friday, April 13, 2012

Slowly but surely....

We are so close to being done with our unpacking.  We only have a few more boxes and they are mostly full of stuff to hang on the walls.  Hopefully I will be totally done in the next week or so. Hopefully!

My kitchen, the most important room of the house, is all unpacked.  I keep changing my mind about where I want things to go so that is taking the most time.  I want everything in the right place, I just have to find the right place for everything.

Here is my empty kitchen....


Can you believe all the counter and cabinet space?  I can't!  My previous kitchen had about four square feet of counter space and 4 lonely cabinets.  This is like heaven to me.  As soon as I have everything organized to my liking and the decorating done I will show you the after picture and maybe some pictures of the rest of our place.

I have been doing some cooking and, yes, I have been taking pictures.  When I remember to load the pictures onto my computer I will have some more interesting posts for you. 

You'll be hearing from me soon!

1 comments:

Chelle said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for 'after' pics!!!!!!! I have more space than you had before, but I'm still jealous of all you have now!

Post a Comment