Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ticking clock.....

This post is not about food or cooking, just a bit of a rant.

I told you awhile ago that Mr. Lucky and I are moving to Salt Lake City, that time is getting closer and closer.  I am starting to panic, seriously panic. 

I have so much to do and I have no idea where to start.  Because I feel so overwhelmed I have done  nothing. Yea! Yea! I know that makes things worse but I just feel cemented.  I am wondering if part of me things that if I do nothing it will put off the move.  The rational and realistic part of me knows that this is definitely not the case. 

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

The Spirit of Mars-Upton said...

Less than a month to your gleaming new granite counters and center island-having kitchen!!!

Post a Comment