Friday, August 5, 2011

Snacking....

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a snacker.  I love snacks! Sometimes I'd rather eat a bunch of different snacks or appetizers than an actual meal.  If it weren't rude I'd stand right next to the chips and dip at every party.  Kind of obsessed right? I just can't help it.  Maybe I am addicted, maybe.

Currently, my biggest snack obsession is kettle corn.  LOVE IT!  Sweet and salty at the same time definitely gets me.  Mr. Lucky found me these single serve portions at the store. It is Popcorn, Indiana Original All Natural Kettlecorn.


 They are perfect really, no big bag to tip over and spill everywhere (I am a bit klutzy) and no worrying about the rest of the bag going stale (tragedy).  These are also only 92 calories a bag which means I don't feel guilty when I eat two bags.  I always eat two bags but that's better than a whole big bag right? RIGHT???? 

If you see these in your grocery store try them, you'll love them.  They do have full size bags too if you'd prefer to share or you just broke up with your boyfriend or you're watching Pretty Woman again wishing someone would climb up your fire escape.

Anyway, I am going to post a poll on the side bar.  Tell me what your favorite snack is.....

2 comments:

Chelle said...

This post was hilarious! I love it!!!

JEM said...

Thanks! Glad you like it :-)

Post a Comment