Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Funk....

I have not cooked a blessed thing in weeks!  Mr. Lucky has really stepped up to the plate.  We've had a few days of grill worthy weather so he is very happy.

Last year the Easter Bunny brought Mr. Lucky a new grill.  He was thrilled! See, for a few years we had been using a glorified hibachi and it just wasn't working. See, Mr. Lucky is a die hard charcoal guy, no gas grills around these parts. He has even converted me!  The food just tastes better.

I am hoping to try to get one of those combination charcoal/gas grills someday.  Gas is a little bit less time consuming and easier to use in the winter!  Yup, I'd grill in the winter if I could!  My dad does it!  He has a portable heater in his garage that he turns on and puts the grill just outside the overhead door and grills away. 

We're both trying to increase our grilling repertoire with veggies, marinades and sauces.  I am really looking forward to a long spring and summer of tasty grilled food.

What's your preference? Gas or charcoal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment