Saturday, March 19, 2011

Long time no see.....

Life sure does get crazy sometimes!  I feel like I haven't had a second to myself in way too long and over the next few weeks it isn't going to be any better. Ugh!

This weekend is going to be outrageously busy.  I have to finish (more like start and finish) decorating the cake I am entering in the cake show.  This is the first time I am entering in a decorating category.  I usually just enter the tasting categories.  I am still entering three cakes in the tasting categories but this year I added the stress of a decorated cake.

Also this weekend will be the end of the six weeks that my homemade vanilla needed to "cure".  I am so excited!  I cannot wait to try it.  I will post some pictures and let you know how it tastes.
 
Ok, I have to go now.  I have a massive amount of fondant roses to finish making. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment