Wednesday, February 2, 2011


I don't always think things through, I am a bit of a spaz and not very graceful.  With that all said, I burnt myself pretty bad last night.  I had turned on a frying pan to heat up some oil for frying up some onions, it got a little too hot and rather than turning it down and waiting a minute I just threw the onions in.  Splattered oil all over my arm.  Ugh!!!!  It sucked, big time.  This was probably the most painful kitchen incident of my "career", including the time my brother John was goofing around and almost sliced my finger off. 


Moral of this short little story?  BE CAREFUL! 


Post a Comment