Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is two days away.  This year we are having our dinner at my mom's house.  Normally I host but this year we decided to change it up a bit.  We also decided to do more of a potluck which makes my life ALOT easier.  I am still cooking but a lot less and in a different kitchen.


I am responsible for mashed potatoes, squash, boiled onions, cheesecake and gingerbread.  I think there are couple other things but right now I cannot remember.  Oh wait, the ham.  We always have to have a ham in addition to the turkey.  My husband, Mr. Lucky, isn't a huge fan of turkey so he gets ham. 

I am really looking forward to this Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is the only holiday where our entire family is together.  It makes me happy and we all have a lot to be thankful for.

I hope that you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!  What are you thankful for this year?

1 comments:

Erika Beth, the Messy Chef said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was great! Last year I attended a pot luck and it was wonderful!

Post a Comment