Saturday, September 18, 2010

Searching and searching........

Last spring I entered a cake competition in Virginia.  I did not enter in the decorating divisions, I am not yet that brave.  I entered in four categories in the Tasting division.  My cheesecake won first place!  I can't even tell you how excited I got, I was like a 5 year old.

I am considering doing it again except this time I won't be able to be there in person.  I would have to send the cakes to Pennsylvania under the care of my friend Chelle.  Do I want to go through all the craziness and not even be there to reap any possible rewards?  Yes, I do! 

So now I search for the recipe that will bring me another first place ribbon.  I am going to try to enter in four categories.  As soon as I decide on the recipes I'll let you know.  I will be baking and baking and baking for the next month and a half testing recipes.  Mr. Lucky will be my taste tester, I am sure he won't mind. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment