Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No cooking tonight!

My husband, Mr. Lucky, took care of dinner tonight.  He did have today off so I am not feeling to guilty about him taking care of it.  Although, I will say that he has been stepping up a lot more since I am not always home at the same time every day.

Our dinner tonight was ham and cheese sandwiches.  I never said he made me a gourmet feast and I am definitely not complaining!  I actually love having simple quick dinners once in awhile and I know Mr. Lucky does as well.  He, by no means, is a cook and would be the first to admit that. So, I'd say that sandwiches are as simple as it gets. 

Besides the fixin's for sandwiches I was surprised with some Pumpkin Spice cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting.  They are awesome!   I am going to make some of my own very very soon!  I might make a maple frosting for them though.  Thoughts? 

That's all I got for you tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment